Saturday, January 10, 2009

Whole Foods, Working Boflex, and Penne

What a day! It seemed to have flown by but Erik and I had a good time being together. This morning, Erik put the Boflex together, hooray! He did a great job, and it took about the amount of time we thought it would. Before ... And after... Not long after the Boflex was put up, we were off to Whole Foods. Of course, we got way more than was on our list and just like everytime we leave Whole Foods after unintentionally having spent way too much money we realize two things: 1) We forgot how much we love shopping there and how much variety they have we can't get anywhere in the city we live and 2) It's probably a very good thing we're not closer and that we don't have all that at our disposal every day because we would spend way too much money there way too frequently. Here's a random assortment of a few of the neat things we got (notice the brussel sprout staulk ... my favorite. I had never seen a brussel sprout staulk before and I wanted fresh brussels, so we couldn't help but get it... then there's Ezekiel cereal I'm excited to try, chocolate almond milk, hemp seeds, dried goji berries, a sprouted bean assortment, among other things ... I think this picture is funny ... my husband took it. We had fun with our brussel staulk. It was my sword in this picture. Then, for dinner we had Ezekiel Penne pasta with snap peas, and ground turkey meat, topped with bean sprouts ... yum!! With no meat yet ... And Erik's plate also topped with Organic 2% cheese and hot red peppers. Now I'm off to chill with the hubby for the rest of the evening : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections