Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Puppies and Salad

Not too much exciting to say today ... here's a picture of Rocky and Adrian when they were laying down like good little puppies. Work was fairly uneventful today, but here's what I had for lunch -- same old chicken breast spinach leaf salad with rice, but I mixed it up a little by putting in sun dried tomatoes, sesame seeds, and orange slices. It was good but I didn't spray enough vinaigrette on it so it could have tasted better. And for an afternoon snack I ate a little over half a banana sliced up with cinnamon sprinkled on it and a half an apple with a little bit of peanut butter. (I think the picture makes it look like I had a lot more than I did ... it was on a little plate ... oh well). And now that's it's already 8:00 I need shower, have some tea and almonds, and head to bed. (Yes, it's true, I normally go to bed at 8:45-9, but when you get up at 4:45 it's necessary!) Does anyone else go to bed as early as me? haha.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl- your pups are adorable! How old? Josh and I are TRYING to go to bed earlier (9:30/10) but last night we didn't get to bed until 11:15- yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections