Thursday, January 22, 2009

64 Degrees, Golf, and Chicken

Guess what? When I got off work it was 64 degrees!! It hasn't been this nice in quite awhile and it's wonderful! I even rolled my window down on the way home from work : ) And then when I got home, I opened my front door to let the lovely weather inside ... I love it! (I'm not bothering to think about the fact that tomorrow's supposed to be back in the 20s).This is what I wish I were doing right now ...That's me in high school. I golfed all through high school and unfortunately haven't done much since, but today really feel like it. On my way inside from putting my car in the garage I even took a club out of my poor dust collected golf bag and swung it (ha, as best as I could in a garage while holding two bags).

Now for some food ... don't have many food pictures today, just last night's dinner. Once again, I baked some chicken breasts. This was one of those put together something with what you have left in your kitchen kind of meals, as we really need groceries! (We're hittin' up Whole Foods on Saturday though: ) I basically just threw some chopped zucchini squash, sweet potatoes, and mushrooms in with some chicken breast and put an assortment of seaonsings on it all. It tasted pretty good, though some of the sweet potatoes weren't quite soft enough. And now I'm off to enjoy the rest of this lovely weather, do some boflex-ing, eat dinner and spend the evening with my hubs : )

Catch you all later!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are so lucky! I would love that weather! Hope you got to enjoy it today!

    Love you dinner! Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never gone golfing! I feel like I would be terrible haha. Dinner looks great and healthy! Have a great night girlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lovelie, thanks for you comments, my computer has kept me M.I.A of late but i was able to get on today, yay!
    Anyway glad to hear the weather is looking better, your sweet potato looks oh so good
    i've never actually golfed before but you look very profess. in that photo!
    have a fabulous day
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You Can golf? I tried golfing but I was terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayy for WF's! I will probably go there at some point too. My regular food store doesn't carry Chobani! This weekend...tonight we're going on our weekly date dinner and my parents are coming down for lunch one day too! Not sure about the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh WOW, i hope you enjoyed that 64" to the max!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love to golf too! such a wonderful sport when its a beautiful day out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections