Sunday, January 18, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Last night Erik and I went to see Marley & Me (we were going to see Gran Torino but it was sold out already ... too bad). Anyways ... oh my goodness ... I figured it would be sad and good just because of what I've heard about the book but I had no idea! I seriously have never cried that much during a movie before. Ha, I told Erik that if we would have been home watching it I think I literally would have been sobbing!! (And though he may not like me to mention this, my husband even shed a few tears -- plus some more). It was a very good movie, but I'm a huge softee when it comes to dog movies like that because I love dogs.

Speaking of which, we couldn't help but love our dogs more than normal when we got home from the movie so I had to take pictures of them while they were playing last night. Adrian looks kinda sad in this picture but she's really just staring Rocky down giving her the, "wanna play??" look where at any moment she could pounce off the chair and dart towards Rocky. As it turns out, Rocky pounced her before she had the chance ...And so play time began ...Adrian's funny, she'll actually stampede and scratch her paw on the ground like she's about to charge when she's trying to get Rocky riled up to play. Haha, they make for some interesting times.

Switching subjects ... after work yesterday, I bought myself a planner. I recently find myself making random lists throughout the day of things I need to remember and/or do then I stick the list somewhere and forget about it, or they build as trash in my purse, so I decided to try to be more organized and write everything down in one place ... I'm hoping this will be effective!


Anyone else have this problem?



Anyways, my Sunday has been a very nice one so far. We went to church this morning and then went out to lunch at Panera with my mother-in-law.


I got the fuji apple salad with an apple and a honey ginseng hot tea. It was very good!Last but not least ... I tried to take a picture of my husband and I earlier but my husband was just goofing off, so I caught us both looking retarded laughing instead ...That's all for me ... hope your day is going great! : )

6 comments:

  1. oh i wasn't even aware Marley & Me was sad, now i definitely can't see it at the cinema, knowing me i'll start blubbering so loud, i cry in everything! During the Notebook I was a mess!
    I do exactly the same thing after I watch a pet centered movie I totally lavish upon my two doggies or my kitty, you doggies are absolutely adorable!
    Oh and i love the fuji apple salad- that is so cool!
    Have a great day
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch Marley and Me! And that is such a great idea about the planner! Thanks for the heads up.

    Delicious eats, and what a wonderful day you had! Enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl- you are so pretty :)

    OH MY GOSH- I cried so hard during Marley and Me! I hugged my dog for like 20 minutes when we got home. It was a good movie, just a painful ending! Well acted!

    Love your pups ;)

    yes, I make a list every week and I find them in the bottom of all of my bags haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see that movie too - I have heard that you need to bring kleenex though!

    Fuji apples are the best - I use them to make homemade apple pie and everyone always raves about it!

    happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That movie is soooo sad! I read the book and thought for sure they would make the ending of the movie a little uplifting. Oh well!

    Your dog pics are cute and of course, the one of you and your hub!

    I love that panera salad! Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pics of your dogs, they look like they were being sassy. Very cute! Oh, and I'm seriously obsessed with my day planner, I would cry if I lost it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections