Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Working out, leftovers

Ha, so apparently we were all crabby yesterday! ; ) I was glad to hear I wasn’t the only one. Lu said it must have been a terrible Tuesday or something and I think she might have been right. Maybe it really is the weather … either way … today was a new day and I was happy! :)  Were you?? I hope so.

Fitness

Even though working out is a big part of my life, I rarely talk about it. I think it’s because of lack of pictures and I’m usually just focused on working out when I’m working out, ha. I’d like to talk about it more in the future but I’m not sure how to work that yet.

Here is what I just got done drinking after working my back tonight.Picture 364 

Since I decided to start lifting this past March, I’ve really grown to love it. My goal in the beginning was to tone up, get strong and be challenged. I’ve come a very long ways doing just that but I’m still going at it.

I’ve thought about working towards a fitness competition but we’ll see what time brings. I not sure that I really want to compete but I think it would be a fun experience that would really challenge me. 

Food

Sorry, I have no exciting food pictures. Today is leftovers. I made quite a bit of chicken last night and Erik’s been gone most of the evening helping his dad.

So that’s it! :)

Hope you’ve had a wonderful & happy day!

 

-Lesley

5 comments:

  1. Lesly,

    I enjoy just the few things you say about fitness and working out. I think you work it in enough, and I really do learn things. I like your occasional post about your workouts and Erik's workouts. I have been doing more lifting, and pilates lately. I have noticed a difference in my arms, it keeps me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you could TOTALLY compete! And with Erik's expertise/guidance I think you could rock it. That would be such a fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, I am glad you feel better and happy today!! Have fun with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy looking smoothie! It's great that you are feeling better today. I am too. Everything passes I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, a fitness competition? That'd be so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections