Thursday, November 19, 2009

Exciting day!

Today was an exciting day!

It’s official. Erik and I are now small business owners. I’d love to share it all now but to make things more exciting, I’ll let you guys in on all the details with the launching of my new blog (which should be soon) … until then here’s a hint: it has to do with healthy food and drink. Right up our alley … I’m excited!!! Any guesses?

My iron pumping muscle group of the night was biceps. (aka, tonight I did bis).

*please try to excuse how bad these pictures are … i lift in the dungeon that is my basement and it’s dark and gloomy down there … bad for picture taking

Picture 59837

I did a workout from Oxygen Magazine. It’s a four week “Your Stunning Arms Workout”. This is my third week doing it and I really have been noticing definite results. I love Oxygen!

1. Incline bench dumbbell curl; 3 sets of 6-8; rest 45 seconds --- benefits: stimulates muscle strength and growth

2. Wide-grip EZ-bar curl; 2 sets of 8-10; rest 45 seconds --- benefits: stimulates muscle growth

3. Seated dumbbell curl; 3 sets of 12-15; rest 30 seconds --- benefits: improves oxygen and nutrient delivery and training endurance.

A fairly quick workout with great results!

Picture 59859

I can’t wait to share what our small business is all about and reveal my new blog to you guys!!! : ) 

Have a great Friday! Any weekend plans?

 

-Lesley

14 comments:

  1. Wow! That's exciting news!! Hmmmmm, is it a restaurant/cafe??

    I also think it's cool that you get to work out at home! Even it is like a dungeon... haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is so exciting! Congrats- cannot wait to hear more. Yah baby on the lifting! You arms are looking fabulous.

    Weekend= teaching step/pump, hopefully going hiking with Josh, dinner with friends & football

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG working out at home ... that takes dedication. Congrats on the business venture!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat on being small business owners! I can't wait to hear whats going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't WAIT to hear about it! Is it a restaurant, or online sales business?? I want to know!

    Your arms look great. I've been doing more lifting and pushups, plus jump rope. I've noticed a pleasant change, I love it. It helps when you actually notice changes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear about it! So exciting!!!!

    Also- your hair looks amazing!!! I'm so paranoid of dying mine - how permanent is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOUR PURPLE HAIR!!!!!!!!!! i could never pull it off, however, you look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratsssss! I can't wait to hear what you are all up to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Working my upper body is my favorite thing to do! What weights did you use with each exercise, if you don't mind me asking? Your guns are amazing!

    LOVE the purple in your hair!! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't WAIT to find out what it is!! I love the idea of starting a business. I hope I can some day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. starting your own small biz is awesome!! i have an online healthy fast food store and LOVE working on it! can't wait to see your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to know what your business is! Still rocking the purple hair I see, I think it is fun! It looks bright still too, good color job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to hear the big news and love the purple hair! I hope the announcement is soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. girl you are a machine! your arms are so beautifully sculpted .. you could totally kick Kelly Ripa's ass ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections