Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome to Lesley Lifting Life!

Hey everyone! : )

Welcome to my new blog!! This has been in the works for awhile and I’m so excited to be able to finally share it with you all.  When I started Lesley Living Life I had no idea how much I would enjoy blogging and what it would turn into. I realized "Lesley Living Life” just wasn’t “me” so I started thinking about what else to call it and my husband suggested “Lesley Lifting Life”.  Right away, I knew that was it : ) For an explanation visit my new Welcome page.  And I’d like to thank Melanie for the blog makeover, she’s been great to work with!

I may have a few kinks to be worked out yet, but I just couldn’t wait any longer to launch Lesley Lifting Life! Regularly scheduled posting will commence soon in which I will reveal our business venture I mentioned to you all the other day.

But for now, so picture teasers:

Picture 59910

1118091726 Picture 59928

I’ve got some wonderful things planed for Lesley Lifting Life and am so excited to share my new blog! : )

Stay tuned …

 

-Lesley

 

7 comments:

  1. Lesley! I LOVE it!!!! I'm actually trying to update my page and looking to hire someone to do it. I love your layout, it's perfect and I also LOVe the new title. Awesome girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love the new look Lesley, it looks great! Can't wait to hear about the business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new title and the layout! Can't wait to hear about your business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lesley the new site is fabulous! very *you* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute new name!! I love the new header and blog layout...did you design it yourself!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! I love it! And I think you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections