Monday, November 2, 2009

Lots of water, easy dinner & cheesy smiles

Monday is over.

Okay … so first off, I’m still not used to it being dark out so early and bright out so early! I woke up on my own at 3:38 a.m. wide awake (since I’m used to getting up at 4:40). Needless, to say, it was nice to sleep another hour!!

My Monday went by pretty fast and that’s always a good thing. I decided to paint my nails black to go with my dark hair, ha.  (TLC on in the background … anyone watching Kate’s interview tonight? I might if Erik doesn’t protest, ha).

Picture 59536

I proudly drank two of these babies full of water today (104 ounces). Needless to say, I had to go to the bathroom constantly. Ha, but since I just type all day long it’s oddly enough a nice break ; )

(insert cell phone picture)

39781649

I worked 10 hours today and came home and did a light back workout. (That was after chasing my escaped dog, Adrian, down the busy street that is right in front of our house).   The dog drama never ceases.

For dinner it was ground turkey with Mrs. Dash, pepper, sea salt mixed with Brussels, peas, 2% cheese and balsamic vinegar. It may or may not look gross but I enjoyed it!  It could also be known as I-don’t-feel-like-cooking-and-this-is-really-easy : ) Either way … it satisfied me!

Picture 59554

Then I tried to take a picture of Erik and myself …  and ended up with this cheesy, fake smile picture.

Picture 59552

That’s all for the night at the Lesley Living Life household … hope you all have a great night!! : )

P.S. Thank you all for the wonderful and nice compliments about our house! It made us (or least for sure me) feel special ; )

Love, (yes, I love you all!)

 

-Lesley

 

13 comments:

  1. You are one of those rare (and lucky!!) people who looks fabulous with both dark and light hair! Way to work it. Great job on the water in take and the easy dinner (I'm all for anything involving brussels ;)). Have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny, I came home today and Nick had taped that Kate interview!! I totally called him out on it too.

    Love the dark nails. Like you, however, I HATE the dark nights/late afternoons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at first perplexed by the picture of the easy dinner, but it sounds like it had plenty of tasty things in it. I'm all for easy, tasty things, even if they're not very pretty.

    I've pretty much given up on Jon and Kate. They're dead to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate was being interviewed tonight!? AHHH I hate not having TV/cable at school. Hair and nails=supah cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the awesome photo of the two of you! :-) It's fantastic! Y'all are gorgeous! :-)

    I'm very impressed with your amazingly diligent water drinking! :-) *high five!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your turkey mess looks really yummy! Just like something I would make :). I think the pic is cute even thought parts of your heads are missing. hehe

    ~Justine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Water, water, water! I think I drank at least that much yesterday. The pic is cute. The smiles look pretty genuine. You look happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually caught about half of Kate's interview..still not sure how I feel about her! But I do feel bad about her lack of privacy.

    Love the dark nails too--I just painted mine a dark teal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nails! I think dark nails are so chic.
    Super impressed you drank that much water! I have to force myself to go through at least one of my 32oz bottles at work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my nails are black right now too :)

    love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections