Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An old favorite

I had all intentions of making this post a plea to Cesar Millan to please come to our house and help us with our dogs, ha. (Let’s just say I chased Adrian up and down our block in my work clothes this morning 5 minutes before I had to go to work when I hadn’t eaten yet or gotten my stuff together). 

Ha, but I don’t feel like doing that anymore because I’m tired. Maaaaybe tomorrow ; ) We’re probably going to spend a large portion of the weekend cementing underneath our fence so that she can’t dig out anymore.

Anyways … back to regular scheduled posting … I worked another 10 hours today and came home tired. So … I went for a fast old favorite I haven’t had in awhile … egg sandwich.

Picture 59561

Consisted of:

  • 1 egg, 2 egg whites beaten together and cooked atop coconut oil
  • 2 slices toasted Ezekiel bread
  • 2 % cheese
  • cottage cheese (spread on bread … I prefer Laughing Cow but we were out)
  • Ketchup

Picture 59560

Speaking of ketchup …

Picture 59570

We usually use Heinz less sugar ketchup but Erik found this and I love it! Ketchup with agave nectar … that’s my kind of ketchup!

For the duration of the night, we’re going to do nothing and watch Biggest Loser.

Good night, all : )

Picture 59546

-Lesley

17 comments:

  1. This egg sammie is making me drool. I only hope mine comes out this wonderful in tomorrow's BFD dinner! :)
    We use the reduced sugar ketcup too, but this Organic one sound pretty awesome so I may need to keep an eye out for it!

    Glad you are having a great week Lesley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ketchup recommendation. Nick uses a lot of ketchup and I get so mad because of all the sugar! He said he would try the reduced sugar kind, so I should look for that.

    Your egg sandwich looks like it should be in a food magazine! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm never has an egg sammy looked so good. Sorry to hear about the unintentional workout this morning! ohhhhh doggies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egg sammy looks delish! How is cooking with coconut oil? Can you tell a difference in taste? I love the health benefits of it but have yet to try it - I use EVOO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had an egg sandwich for dinner tonight, too! Sometimes I just crave the eggs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are having a great Tuesday! Ketchup with agave?? No way! I think I am in love....
    I also want to plea Cesar! How do you get a weiner dog to stop barking!?! UGH!
    Thanks for the post doll ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's it. Tomorrow, I'm making an egg sammie...with ketchup! Boy oh boy that looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ketchup with agave sounds awesome!! I love the idea of putting ketchup on an egg and cheese sandwich - how have I never tried this before?! :-) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I eat SO much ketchup it is ridiculous! I should def keep an eye out for the agave sweetened stuff so I am not downing bottles of sugar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Egg sandwiches are the best. It's cool that you found ketchup with agave. I bet it's tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the post Doll! I am following you as well ;) I am glad we share the same love for greens!! haha....I am obsessed.....
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had brussel sprouts for dinner too! I definitely need to try that ketchup

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's it! I'm having eggs for dinner! hahaha thanks girl for the eggcellent motivation and dinner idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections