Friday, December 25, 2009

To grandmother’s house we go, change of plans

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas full of family and good food! I stuffed my belly FULL today! Ha, but I stuffed it full of tasty, healthy food so it was happy ; )

But first … a mini recap of Christmas Eve …

To Grandmother’s House We Go

Yesterday, Erik and I went to my grandma’s house to visit her for awhile. While there, we had our own little photo shoot just for fun … mostly of fruit and of ourselves, ha.A AA  AAAAAAAAAAAA

Note: all paintings seen in background were painted by my dad ;)AAAAAAAAAAAA

When evening rolled around, we went to a Christmas Eve candlelight church service with my sister and her husband. (My sister likes to make faces similar to this while having her picture taken). AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA And after church, we ventured off to my other grandma’s house to open presents.

My cousin, Nina, and I … AAAAAAAAAAA

The most exciting part (as far as presents are concerned) was getting our new juicer … yay!  I already LOVE it and I’m positive you will all hear more about it later!

I can’t seem to stop taking pictures of dogs

Ha, you are probably all sick of seeing dogs on Lesley Lifting Life but with the many cute doggie (and cat) faces around, I can’t resist! Here are some cute ones I couldn’t help but share … I especially love all the action shots!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAdr ArOCK

Change of Plans

Erik and I were planning on going back to Missouri Saturday morning but with all the snowing/ice/bad weather that’s been going on we decided it might be in our best driving interests to stay here another day. I normally don’t like having to go to work right away when getting back from being gone but at least the next work week will be a shorter one also!

I’ll be back later with our Christmas dinner recap that was full of delicious, easy to make, and healthy food!

image

9 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Hope you have a safe trip home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you two are having a blast. Great pictures (your camera just rocks!). Merry Merry Christmas and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay away from Missouri as long as possible! it's icy and super windy here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha dogs make very good picture subjects I think!

    Glad y'all decided to stay safe and at least you'll get a bit more family time in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was taking pictures of Nick's mother's dogs too, it's so fun!

    Glad you had a nice holiday, and enjoyed some good family time. Hope this next week brings you more joy...as we say goodbye to 2009!! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute photos. Your dad is such a talented artist. And I love the doggie photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you guys! stop being so haaaaawt :)

    Hope you and Erik had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww what great pics!! i hope yall had an AWESOME christmas-those dogs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great pics! AND I see where you got your creative talent from based on those pics by your dad! Thx so much for sharing! Looks like a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections