Sunday, December 6, 2009

‘Tis the season

Hope you all had a great weekend!! : )

We did! (Though it went by way too fast). Here’s my mini weekend recap:

  • Ate at a fun new (to us) restaurant called Local Burger. I’ll talk about that more tomorrow!

Picture 60032

  • Ate good food (of course)!  Breakfast this morning was oats with banana, some pb, almond milk, stevia, and chia seeds along with 1 egg and 2 egg whites (with ketchup ; )

Picture 60044  Picture 60049

  • Took random pictures before we went off to church, this being one of them …

Picture 60066

  • And the part that was the most fun … we got our Christmas tree! : )

Picture 60070

We listened to Bob Dylan’s new Christmas album as we got the tree up, straight and decorated. Our dogs even got in on all the fun by annoying us and circling around the tree with us as we put the lights up. Ha, despite their hyper ways, we love all three of them!

Here’s a few of our decorations … we went with a blue, turquoise and silver theme. (I love turquoise, green, and blues together!)

Picture 60076 Picture 60080 Picture 60084Picture 60088Picture 60078 Picture 60081    

I’m now officially in the Christmas spirit and I love it!!! : ) It’s supposed to get pretty cold and snow a little bit in the next few days and I’m actually excited for it!

‘Tis the season!!

How was your weekend??

 

-Lesley

19 comments:

  1. IM OBSESSED WITH YOUR PURPLE HAIR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, I LOVE your hair!!! When I was little, my dream was to have purple highlights, no joke. ;) It even matches your shirt!

    Your Christmas tree looks so pretty with all the cool colors. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, pets and Christmas trees. Such a dangerous combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tree and hair! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tree! i am jealous! i want a real one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love xmas tree decorating!
    oatmeal looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tree - love the blue lights. I love how your church outfit (your purple shirt) matched your hair! What a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your purple hair!!! so exotic! :D
    nice Christmas decoration... it's incredible how that change your holiday spirit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the decorations!! the x'mas is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the decorations!! Turquoise blue is the perfect Christmas/holiday color. Everything looks great!
    Can't wait to hear about the restaurant you guys went to. It sounds interesting. Anything with the wod "local" in it has to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your decorations are gorgeous! I love your turquoise theme. So sheek and elegant! Glad you had a great weekend. :)

    Hope you are starting off a wonderful week my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so fabulous! Yayy for simple decor! The blue/silver combo is just perfect. Can't wait to hear all about the burger place! Sounds like a neat concept

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the tree! And hey, Bob Dylan's hometown is twenty minutes away from mine :-) Can't wait to hear about that restaurant! Have a super Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your tree! I love blue and turquoise decorations this time of year.

    How was the Bob Dylan album? We're looking for music for our lonnnnng ride home next weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun weekend! Mine was, unfortunately, not very productive school-wise, and it definitely needed to be!

    I love your tree, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your decorations are gorgeous! I love the colour scheme....

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful decor - the blue is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liek the colors you went with, I'm almost did those but decided on red and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I couldn't agree less with your last comment! I am loving the theme of your Christmas tree, it's beautiful and I wouldn't have thought of those colors.
    ahhh, so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections