Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lazy NE morning, Blogger meet-up

Happy almost Christmas everyone!! : )

Thankfully, we made it to Nebraska safe and sound last night. The drive was decent but full of fog, some spitting from the heavens, as well as a near encounter with some deer. Thankfully, Erik had a really fast reaction time and slammed on the brakes just in time!

Our morning started out like this …. oatmeal, computer, and tea … ahhh : )AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lots of animals

I couldn’t help but snap some photos of all the animals around … my mom’s kitty, Wilber…AAA        

My sister’s dogs Charlie … AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

…and NormAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA My parents’ dog, Harley (unpictured), and then of course Rocky and Adrian.  We left my father-in-law’s dog, Bubba, at a nice doggie hotel back at home. Traveling would be too hard on the poor old guy!

Needless to say, there’s never a boring moment with all these animals around ; )

And Charlie is VERY good at defending herself, haha.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Two days until Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone!! : )

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

Blogger Meet-up

Now I’m off to get rid of my lazy bed head and meet up with Andrea from Boulder Bite. We grew up together in our lovely small town in Nebraska and we both happen to be back home at the same time : )  I’ll be sure to include some pictures later …

Hope your Christmas week is a joyous one :D

 

-Lesley

19 comments:

  1. Glad you guys made it safe! Beautiful pictures of the tree. How freaking cute are all the animals...but that Charlie! What a pudding!!! I want to give hima hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw you and your fam are such animal lovers - it's beautiful!

    Gorgeous pictures, Lesley.. you have such a creative eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what sweet dogs! can't go wrong with oatmeal!
    have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I Love Charlie!!! :D too cute!

    That oatmeal looks so creamy and delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw glad you made it there safe! ADORABLE animals..have fun w. the fam girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pets are all so cute! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new camera is taking some amazing pictures. You're the one with the new camera, or new flash...right? They look great!

    I can't believe all those animals. I would probably die in that house, as I am sensitive to pet dander :( It's sad really, because I love animals.

    Enjoy your Christmas and time with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, the animals are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you made it safe & sound too! I grew up back east & snowy weather driving is no fun!

    LOVED all the pics & have a wonderful family time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you made it there safe. I love all the animal pictures. I hope you have a great Christmas week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww all the animals are so cute!!! Glad you and your hubby made it safe!!!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the animals, but Norm especially made me smile. He has such a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you made it to NE safely! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the animals! Norm look especially heart warming! Pls hug him for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wilbur looks so precious in the first pic. I don't even like pets either... Breakfast + tea + computer sounds like the perfect way to start the day. For me, it's usually breakfast + tea + window for staring. ;)

    Have a merry Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The animals are ADORABLE! Great pictures! I can't wait to hear about the meet-up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just wanted to stop by and say HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your family!

    I hope you have a wonderful time at home with your parents/friends/family!

    Here's to a fantastic 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you guys made it home for the holidays safe and sound! haha I love the pics of animals, they are the best photography subjects :)

    Have fun with your friend, and Merry Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Merry Christmas to you as well. Hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections