Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bad Night, Wonderful Husband, Acai Juice, and Sushi

HAPPY TUESDAY!! : )

It's bright an early before work and I feel MUCH better than last night. As you can tell, I didn't blog yesterday because I worked late and then came home and was crabby all night. Ha, I don't know when it started or what set me off but I'm glad it's over. My poor husband! I was so emotional and extra hormonal and nothing could go right. I tried and tried to get over it and just be normal but it was hard. I could have cried all night for no reason at all. Anyone else ever have bad nights like this?? Thankfully, I have the best husband in the world and he was there for me even though I was being a very emotional girl that was impossible to deal with!Eventually, I just sat down, listened to soothing music, vented in a separate personal blog that I sometimes go to when I need to vent, and prayed. I get so caught up in my routine sometimes I forget to spend time where it's so important and then I have horrible nights like last night. Often times when I'm extra emotional (mostly due to a certain time where girl's typically get extra emotional;), I get really dumpy on myself and start telling myself how bad at everything I am, etc, though I know it's not true (sometimes I need to be reminded). So I vented and prayed and let me tell you, the Lord is good! He is where I find my identity, and with Him everything is ALWAYS going to be all right. He is my anchor, my hope, always there, always strong.

And now that that's all over, a few more V-day weekend highlights ... on Sunday morning we got up and worked our at the Gold's Gym across the street from our hotel. I had a very good workout and it felt good after all the food I at the night before!! Shortly after, I tried this acai juice with blueberry ... Yum! It was super good! My husband got some sushi, and I've never been a big sushi fan, but I'm still open to the idea. I tried his and I actually liked it. And after all that talk about my bad night last night, I've gotta go get ready for work. I still have one more restaurant I want to review from the weekend, so that'll come later : )

HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!!

15 comments:

  1. I think we all have days like that. I hope today is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for being so open and honest! I can definitely relate, as I have had plenty of those evenings myself! I pray today is a WONDERFUL day for you, and that God fills you throughout the entire day with His joy, love, kindness, and constant reminders of how wonderful you are and how great He is through you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your night!! Hang in there with the busyness at work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally know what you're talking about. Sometimes it's hard to figure out how to get through those days. At least it sounds like you have a good outlet and a great hubby to help you out. Hope today is a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so sorry you had a bad night last night. That hormonal emotional crap just comes with the territory of being a girl, and i know it SUCKS. but sometimes you just have no control over it. At least you have a wonderful husband to support you! You are lucky!

    yay for trying sushi, its one of my favorite foods, you know. I always try to get my sushi-hatin friends in on it! haha.

    Hope your having a wonderful tuesday girl. love ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that I'm not the only one!!

    Girl, you are totally not alone. I hate nights like that. It's so great that you have such an understanding supportive husband. Here's to a better day tomorrow!

    And way to go for working out while you were out of town:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girl I think we all have nights like those! I can't stand nights like that! Glad you're feeling better. And sushi yum, one of my favorite foods!

    SOO glad you found me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your day is better! Love acai juice and sushi - a great combo. Glad the sushi is growing on you a bit. It took a while for me, but now I can't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad things are better, great that you have such an awesome husband! You are so lucky girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I titally have days like that. i had one not too long ago, actually. sounds like you handled it well!

    Kelly Turner
    www.everygymsnightmare.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry about your bad night! We all have times like that and they are never fun. Just remember.. you are amazing! I'm glad your husband was there for you to help you get through it too! Have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. we all have days like that, glad that you have your husband right there to calm you down! Mine is just another angel to bare with me, unfortunately he's not here! :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. ugh! I was crabby last night and all today from last night crabbiness and totally hormonal too. I swear, sometimes i feel bad that my jeff has to deal with my crazy emotions!

    oh well, glad you found peace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally know what you mean about getting all emotional and not even knowing why! Nothing seems to be right at those moments! It's awesome we have the Lord and great hubbies! I'm glad your feeling better! I'm feeling much better by the way too!
    God Bless lesley !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm kind of having a morning like that! Hopefully some rest made you feel better and maybe some food blogging will do it for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections