Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I've Been Tagged.

Happy Tuesday!!

First off, thanks for all the nice comments about my cousin, you guys all are so sweet! : )

My lovely blogger friend Erica at Itzy's Kitchen tagged me yesterday to write 10 random things about myself. I realize I recently something very similar to this, but 1) I, of course, couldn't just not do it, being tagged and all because what fun would that be?? And 2) I realize that my "random" things change a lot depending on what day it is and how I'm feeling. Haha ... so here I go : )
(disclaimer: i do have other clothes besides this one white coat, lol ... for some reason, my husband likes to randomly snap pictures of me right when we're about to leave the house!)

1) I've recently decided to try and do at least one thing a day, big or small, that I consider to be "spontaneous" for me.

2) Most of the time, I don't separate my laundry when washing clothes, though I know I probably should.

3) I am shy.

4) I hate ever disappointing anyone by anything I do and often end up considering myself inferior to others.

5) I am really afraid of millers. (aka moths ... whatever you call them).

6) My birthday is in March and I will only be 21, though people usually guess me older than that. Aaand my husband is 27.

7) I am what you might define as a homebody ... I like to stay home.

8) Since getting married and buying our house we have't done much entertaining or had many people over and while I like to cook, I don't feel very good at it and I'm afraid of playing the "hostess" role.

9) One of my goals is to be more myself, honestly and authentically, no matter who sees and then to not care what anyone thinks (this blog helps ;)

10) I love hot tea and I have 2-3 cups everyday.

Erica's sassiness must have come along with the tag because like her, I typically don't tag people but I'm going to today. If you want to, I tag ... Emily of The Life and Times of Em, Lindsey at Life According to Mrs. LC, Michelle at Strong and Healthy, Caroline at Banana Cabana, aaaand Kelly at Every Gym's Nightmare.

Last but not least, in case you haven't yet heard, Hangry Pants is having a giveaway of a jar of almond butter ... yum!!!

Have a good one : )

16 comments:

  1. yay! that just made my day that you tagged me girl :) Im gonna do it tonight!

    Hope you had a great day girlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your facts :) I really like #1! That's cool that your married and found someone special at a young age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'd be a fine entertainer. :) I'm becoming more of a homebody too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! I'm gonna do it tomorrow when my hubs is out for a work training late. :) Or do it tom. am if I get up early enough. :)

    And I had no idea you were young too! I'm 21 and frequently experience people thinking I'm much older, esp. cuz I'm married. lol then they think I'm crazy for being married young, but hey, to each their own!! We could so be the best of friends if we lived close! Let's visit one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I'm a nerd, but I thought this was really cool - the word verification for that last comment was "blessin" - you're a blessing with your sweet thoughtfulness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute that your hubby likes to snap pics of you when you go out. BTW, your Mom's scarf looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your facts! Cute pic too! Thanks for the tag. You're awesome! I'm thinking up my 10 facts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah you crack me up :) You should def have people over! You seems like a fabulous cook and more people need to try your delish food :) I don't sep my laundry either...don't tell anyone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your facts. And yes to TEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!! Sounds like you and I have VERY similar personality's.

    I did my first Gnu bar review if you want to check it out!

    And I'm always curious...what exactly does a "transcriptionist for a large insurance company" do? : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your 10 things :) spontaneity is a GREAT goal...i think im naturally a homebody too, so its a good thing i live in nyc, otherwise id be a lam-o

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your tag girl :D I just added u to my reader and blogroll, sorry it took me too long! HAHA omg i never separate laundry- whites, dark, light, socks, pants, jeans- it all goes in baby :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw yay, i love learning new things about people! i hate moths too.. ew.

    and i happen to really like your white coat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww maaaaannn i cant promise ill do this. just to be honest.

    I like reading about other people but hate writing about myself.

    Kelly Turner
    www.everygymsnightmare.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow i definitely wouldn't guess you were only 21!! loved your facts! youre so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. More random things, I love learning about people! Love your goal of trying to do one spontaneous thing every, big or small that sounds fun. I think I'm going to try do the same, I've been a little on the boring side lately. ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections