Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Before and After: Chicken and Hair

It's hump day ... yay!

I'm so glad it's already Wednesday! (And I'm VERY excited for this weekend ... I'll talk more about that later on in the week). Now ... some before and after pictures ...

This chicken creation was made a few days ago, but I'm having the leftovers tonight and have yet to post it so I figured, hey ... why not today? It consists of chicken breasts, tomatoes, onions, zucchini, almond cheese, basil, oregano, Mrs Dash's Garlic & Herb, and an oven at 325 for about 45 minutes.

Before:

And After: Now for the next Before and After ... my hair. I was so ready for something different and I can never decide if I like to be blonde or brown better and I've been blonde for awhile so ... I went dark! And I LOVE it.

Before: (eating my cereal ... yum!)
And After: That's all I've got for today ... hope you all have a WONDERFUL evening and an even better Thursday!

I've off to check on the Brussels and broccoli that are currently roasting in the oven for dinner : ) and then off to help with youth group in which this month's theme is "Sweethearts" ... how fitting, being February and all, right? ha. Later, friends!!

16 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your weekend plans!! You should share soon.. I may need some Vday inspiration. We were going to go on a day trip on Valentine's Day, but a friend of mine from college's dad died and I think the funeral is on Saturday, and we may go to support her and her mom/sis. So not sure about Vday now. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your hair! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chicken looks great, and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the supportive comment .. it meant so much to me <3

    i love love love your hair! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy hump day!
    I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!
    so pretty - your hair looks so healthy.

    dinner looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh i love the hair!!!! the dark hair makes your eyes pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you look totally different now! Very cute. Your chicken creation looks delish. Almond cheese? Is that non-dairy then? My hubby's allergic to dairy so he can't ever have cheese... but maybe he could eat that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love , love, love, the hair! Your such a beauty!!!! Yay for tomorrow being thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your hair! I think you look sgreat with both but I think I like the dark better! It really does make your features stand out! You're so pretty!

    And your chicken creation looks fab too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look FABULOUS! You are one of those lucky ducks that can pull off both blonde and brown hair! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty! I really love the hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness i love the hair girl! You are too pretty!! did you do it yourself?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your hair. i used to be blonde as well (back in my CA days) and i love love love brown hair now. lookin' fabulous girlie! (nice before and after shots too)

    ReplyDelete
  14. your hair looks so good!

    Kelly Turner
    www.everygymsnightmare.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. your hair looks great!!! don't you just love a change? it loooks GORGEOUS :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections