Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-Day!!

Hey everyone ... Happy Valentine's Day!! : )

Those post will probably be quick because I've got a lot to do before we head out on our V-Day weekend, but I just wanted to say HI. (I apologize, I'm behind in commenting due to all the V-Day festivities but I'll be back;) In the meantime thanks for all the comments even if I haven't commented you back!!!

Dinner last night ... Chopped up chicken breast with Brussels. I first sauteed some mushrooms and onions in olive oil, chopped up a chicken breast, and added it to the pan. I seasoned it with Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning and some chili powder. Yum, yum, yum! (and simple, fast, and easy).

Next, here are my beautiful looking and smelling V-Day roses : ) I'm pretty sure I have the best husband in the world and I'm so glad I get to spend my whole life with him!!!! : )

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!
I will be back!

11 comments:

  1. aww what pretty roses. hope you have a great valentines day girl! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't we just so blessed?!!!! Have a wonderful V-day weekend!!!! Beautiful roses!!! you so deserve them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING roses!!

    Have a verrrrrrrry happy V-Day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWW such pretty roses! Love your dinner from last night. We need to have a brussels party ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy valentines day, love!
    what a wonderful hubby you have :)

    enjoy the day!!! <3 xoxo
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww sweet! Love the flowers. Ive been trying to get a hold of my BF all morning because we have to get going soon and i have a sneaking suspision hes still sleeping. perhaps your hubby can give him a talking to ;)

    Kelly Turner
    www.everygymsnightmare.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a lovely valentines day!!
    brussels sprouts look really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, lovely!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hee hee, you can never go wrong with the classic red roses for L-O-V-E~
    that chicken looks yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful roses! I hope you had a fabulous Valentines Day and great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections