Thursday, October 1, 2009

Swimming in sweetener

Hello!

If you haven’t yet, don’t forget to enter for your chance at winning some FREE STEVIA IN THE RAW SAMPLES AND COUPONS ; )

Aaand now for more sweetener talk! Okay, I did have a totally different post written for tonight and I e-mailed it to myself earlier from work. So I get home aaaaand it’s not there. I’m now wondering if I e-mailed it someone else?? Haha.  So that post will be postponed.  (Hopefully I’m not the only one who e-mails myself?? :s)

Thankfully, a sweet (literally) package saved the day.Picture 410

Talk about a lot of stuff! Wow. NuNaturals very generously sent me tons of their products to review.  Honestly, I don’t know what to do with half of this stuff, it’s like a science experiment. Ha, I’m going to have to read up on some of it.

Much of it is for use in baking though and I’m exiting about that. They have a “NuStevia Sweetener Stevia Baking Blend” among many other things.

Picture 418

I’m also excited about these guys … I’ve never bought vanilla beans because they seem so expensive. Now that I have some, I’m going to really have to think of what to use them in. Any vanilla bean use suggestions??

Picture 414

Erik made dinner tonight.  I was in sweetener shock looking at everything I got and reading the papers sent along with them that I was sort of in a daze for a little while, ha. Thanks, Erik! : )

Delicious green beans, my favorite brown rice and some pork chops (mixin’ things up a little)Picture

That’s it for tonight … I’ll be  back with my originally planned post eventually ; )

 

-Lesley

“I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.”
-Helen Keller

7 comments:

  1. I'm getting some samples from them too and I cannot WAIT to try the products. Your greeny beans look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about this company, thanks for the post! I need to learn about these companies :)

    I would use the vanilla beans in milk/coffee/tea. Or of course, ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing by writing my posts at work and emailing them to myself. I often wonder if "others" can read them because obviously our emails can be monitored at work. That's funny that you think you may have emailed to someone else. You'll have to check your sent items tomorrow and see who got this get info on natural sweetners. I'm sure its more than they ever wanted to know! ;)

    Hope you are having a great week hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't top fresh vanilla beans. Frozen yogurt???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see how you use oall the NuNaturals products. I've only tried their vanilla stevia, but it's pretty good.

    So nice of the hubby to make dinner for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I am so jealous NuNaturals sent you all that!! I wish I could try it all out too. I have been wanting to try their flavored liquid stevias.... let me know how they are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaho0o0o0o so glad you got to try the nunaturals swag! the vanilla extra is my FAV!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections