Thursday, October 8, 2009

New POM flavors & ready for the weekend

Hola!

I was “gone” yesterday. Erik and I had a busy night and my MIL and MIL’s husband came over to try to help us fix our furnace (it mysteriously won’t turn on). And still … nothing. The furnace guy is coming over tomorrow and hopefully it’s just something simple!

I was happy to see these new POM flavors at my door today. Thanks, POM! The new flavors are Pomegranate Kiwi and Pomegranate Nectarine.

Picture 469

Erik and I have both taken a sip of each of them and we love both flavors … can’t wait to drink more!  I’d take these over POMx tea any day!

Tonight Erik and I did bis and tris and I’ve been flipping through the latest Oxygen magazine.

Picture 472

I’m so excited the weekend is practically here!

It’s supposed to be really rainy here and hopefully I have some time to do a lot of nothing at least for a little bit! ; )

And even though this post is rather random and meaningless, I just wanted to drop in since I was MIA yesterday.

Have a great Friday, all!!

-Lesley

10 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend. I have Fridays off, so I am already enjoying mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for the weekend, my mailman has not brought me my Oxygen mag yet...boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the furnace gets fixed quick. Glad you two had a nice night. As for the new POMs, like I said, LOVE the nectarine....the kiwi was a littld odd for me! Hooray for Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the new POM as well. I think they taste really good, but are very sweet. I have been using them in many recipes, especially stove-top apple cobbler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my POM shipment yesterday too. So far, they're batting 0/2, so we'll see how the new flavors go.

    Happy weekend to you and Erik!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo for the weekend! Mmm haven't tried the new flavors yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, no! I hope your furnace gets fixed soon! I was without heat for 3 weeks last winter....needless to say, I moved out temporarily! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've actually never tried POM, although lots of bloggers have raved about it.

    It was rainy here last week, too, but I hope this week will be nicer.

    Hope you had a great weekend, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections