Thursday, October 15, 2009

A cup of green tea & the treadmill

Good morning : )

I started off my day with a cup of green tea and the treadmill. After taking Bubba outside this morning in the cold a nice warm green tea was sounding very good.Picture 527

I haven’t said much about NuNaturals just yet because I haven’t gotten a chance to try everything I got in the mail. One thing I have been using is the sweetener packets.

Picture 523

My thoughts?

  • It’s slightly sweeter and stronger than Stevia in the Raw and Truvia.
  • I’ve found I really only need one packet of NuStevia when I would normally use two of another sweetener.
  • The taste was good with no bitterness and honestly I can’t tell much of a difference between it and Stevia in the Raw other than how strong it is.
  • Though I like it, I honestly still like Stevia in the Raw better  for my day-to-day sweetener if no other reason than it’s cheaper and Erik likes the taste a little bit better.

I plan on doing some baking this weekend for stuff I need to bring to work so more on NuNaturals to come!

Now I’m off to get ready, eat breakfast, and off to work. Tonight I’m getting I’m hair done and I’m excited ; )

And for a random question on this cold morning … are you a morning coffee or tea person?

 

-Lesley

10 comments:

  1. And a good morning to you too! I like the stevia packets! I was so glad they didn't have the yucky after taste that truvia has. I have yet to try stevia in the raw though- maybe I will give that a whirl next. Glad you got a nice am workout in. I'm def a coffee girl through and through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a morning tea person! I hate the aftertaste of coffee. Mm, I think I'll go make a cup of green tea now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm excited to see your hair!

    I'm a morning coffee person, afternoon Green tea :)

    Thanks for the info about the NuStevia. I use Truvia and Purevia (depending on which one is cheaper at the time)! And I'm a big fan of both. I usually just use them in my cereal and sometimes my tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no doubt about it COFFEE person at all times! I love tea in the evenings before bed...Yogi has a delish bedtime tea which I really like before bed!

    great reviewon the NuStevia I have never tried it, I am a truvia user myself!

    take pics of your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely am a fan of the NuNaturals -- especially in my tea :) in fact, i'm drinking some NuNaturals enhanced peppermint tea as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. morning coffee person! :D
    thanks for the review on the sweetener. I need to try stevia in the raw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried this OR Stevia in the raw yet.
    I go back and forth but for the most part I'm a morning coffee drinker and afternoon tea drinker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all about the morning coffee. Ooooh. A weekend of baking. I can't think of anything better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer morning tea but for a quick caffeine fix I'll do coffee. I prefer my coffee cold too, on ice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A weekend of baking sounds fabulous! Hooray for new haircuts, too - looking forward to seeing the photos!

    Ah, tea is so soothing on a cold day, isn't it? I'm a morning coffee and afternoon tea person... :-) I'm actually having a cup of black tea with almond milk right now... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections