Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week in the lens of Instagram


Happy Memorial Day weekend!

I’m not sure what our plans are this weekend, probably depends on how rainy it is.  Either way, I’m sure thankful it’s the weekend!

Since getting an iPhone, I find myself taking a lot of Instagram pictures. d85a233aeef14a26a8974e2f96bd8c51_7I was secretly jealous of everyone who posted them before I had the capabilities so I pretended like I didn’t like them …. well, I’m a sellout. I like them, and I take lots of them.  Without further ado, I thought this would be a fun new little blog series …..

Week in the lens of Instagram:

Taste test for our vending machines at a local YMCA complete with veggie chips, Annie’s fruit snacks, and Izze.
magichour

Multiple bottle of various kombucha
kombucha2 kombucha

Ominous weather that caused us to light candles and rely on our phones’ batteries when the power went outcandle

Blue Bird Bistro {though I must confess, I didn’t actually go, Erik brought me home some food}
blue bird hummus blue bird pizza

Last but not least … Good Karma rice milk Carrot Cake ice cream.  I was pleasantly surprised … this stuff is good!!Carrot Cake Ice Cream

Have a great weekend everyone!!

What are your plans for this {hopefully-for-you} long weekend??

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections