Sunday, May 15, 2011

Conveniently Natural

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Erik and I did all kinds of fun foodie activities in KC this weekend, so I’m excited to share them all in my next couple of posts!  What did you do this weekend??

First up for us, Friday night began at Conveniently Natural’s open house.

Conveniently Natural

A

Conveniently Natural is Kansas City’s first, and all-new, all-vegan meal delivery service, owned by Brian and Kim Gordon.

They held an open house on Friday night with samples of some of their foods. We got to try creamy mac and cheese, barbeque seitan, and a super-slaw salad, all very tasty! Special shout-out to Rawxy, whose very delicious raw cookies were there as well!

AA

With ten meals delivered every Monday for a price of $97, and a new menu every week, I think this is a great concept to get convenient, healthier foods out to people who perhaps don’t have the time or knowledge to always eat healthy. 

Along with their meal delivery service, they’ll soon be opening a café, which I’m excited to try out. 


BBBB AAA AAAA

Each current week’s menu can be found on their website.  The first meal delivery week began this week, on May 16th.

BB 

I enjoy cooking too much to use a meal delivery service myself, but I truly wish them all the best! It’s great seeing more health-centered, local food options popping up in Kansas City, and it makes me that much more glad that this is the city we get to call home!

For more information, you can visit their website, or Facebook page.

C

And though I seem to fail at keeping my Examiner articles current, here’s the latest, also talking about Conveniently Natural.

Coming up soon … Good You organic food truck, chocolate cookies, ad local kombucha. 
Did I mention that I love Kansas City? Winking smile

image

Have you ever tried a meal delivery service?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections