Friday, May 20, 2011

Carrot Beet Juice & Taste of KC

Hello, weekend! Nice of you to arrive.

I’ll jump right in with this beauty:1AA Carrot Beet Juice

This juice combo included approximately:

  • 1 Beet
  • 1 Lemon
  • 3-4 Large Carrots

Such a beautiful color! Fresh juice is the best.
1A 1AAA Taste of KC

About a week ago Erik and I attended Taste of KC.  I had seen something about it online last year, and it looked neat, so when I noticed it was coming up this year, we decided to check it out.AAA There were about 20 vendors that consisted of different Kansas City restaurants. Some of the food we tried:
AAAA BBB BBBBBBB CCCCC Unfortunately, we were a little bit less than impressed.  We paid extra for the “VIP” ticket that included a goodie bag.  The goodie bag was pretty much worthless, ha, but what can you do. 

I guess most of the vendors weren’t typical places we would eat, so we didn’t fully appreciate the event.CCCC When we were done, we redeemed our pallets at Westside Local.  I ordered a small strawberry spinach salad with salmon. 

It was amazing!D It feels like the weekend might be a busy one.  We’re going to a YMCA tomorrow morning for another taste testing event we were asked to attend for Originally Organic Vending.  Hopefully it will be a successful one!

Erik and I were blessed enough to finally get iPhones this week, and since I’m a little bit obsessed having my first smartphone, you’ll probably see a lot of updates and check-ins on Twitter and Facebook now, haha. Any apps that I can’t live without??

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

image_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections