Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Farmhouse

What a great weekend!

I feel like I was on the move the whole weekend, but in a good way.  I started my Friday night getting my hair done, and then Erik and I went on a date!

The Farmhouse

We ate dinner at The Farmhouse.  We had been meaning to go there for awhile now, and Friday’s weather was beautiful, so we even got to sit outside.

A

The Farmhouse is located in the Kansas City River Market and focuses on local, fresh,and organic ingredients.


AA AAA

I decided on their veggie burger served with a spinach salad, and Erik got a regular burger.


Capture1

AAAA 

It was delicious!! Quite possibly the best veggie burger I’ve ever eaten.  It was just an absolutely perfect combination.  In fact, as I’m typing this, my mouth is watering, and I want another one, ha.

Erik’s beef burger wasn’t the best, and service seemed a tad slow, but I’m sure we’ll frequent The Farmhouse from now on, definitely our kind of restaurant.
The Farmhouse on Urbanspoon
Garden Baby Shower

On Saturday, I went to a friend’s baby shower.  It was garden themed, and the weather and decorations couldn’t have been more perfect.

BBBBBBB DDD

There was an assortment of delicious salads with cupcakes for dessert.

CC

And I absolutely loved the personalized drinking jars.


D DDEDDDD

After the shower, I met Erik and his dad for dinner, and then Erik and I picked up some groceries. 

Our Sunday started at church, and was followed by lunch and snow cones at Fresher Than Fresh Snow Cones.  I’ll have to blog about them later, I loved their snow cones!  
Basically, it was a great weekendSmile

image_thumb

What was the highlight of your weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections