Saturday, May 7, 2011

First Friday

Warm weather is in full force, and I’m loving it!

Erik and I were going to plant a garden this weekend, buuuut it didn’t happen.  Hopefully we’ll get it done before it’s too late! Ha.  But it’s been a great weekend so far.

Beet Quinoa PastaAA1 Erik always comes up with the best ideas! He recently made homemade pasta with quinoa flour. A great way to add protein into a vegetarian pasta dish!

The star ingredient of the quinoa pasta = beets.  It was a really different mixture, and we liked it.
A1 A11
First Friday

This First Friday we went to a barbeque with friends:A I even met someone who had randomly found my blog, and ended up being one of our friend’s sister.  Small world!! It was pretty funny.
AAA B Friend Karen and myself:BB After BBQ’ing, we walked around Crossroads stopping at the America: Now and Here gallery, among others.CCCC CCCC I love the vibrancy and diversity of a large crowd of people when mixed with music, art, food, and fun!

Erik and I are about to go check out a new [to us] restaurant, followed by some homemade strawberry ice cream that’s freshly made. (I tried it, it’s good!)

What’s been the highlight of your weekend??

image_thumb_thumb_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections