Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Go with it.

Happy March! Smile 

I’m partial to this lovely month because it happens to be the month I was born and it also means warmer weather is alllllmost here!

Progress

I’m happy to report that Operation Motivation is off to a good start.  I started off Monday and Tuesday by waking up earlier and getting my workout in, which consisted of Jillian’s 30 Day Shred. 

My thoughts?  I definitely feel it, it’s challenging, and my muscles are aching so I know it’s working! What I like about Jillian’s workout DVDs is that they incorporate weights along with cardio.  I went through a period of busyness (moving, etcetera) that I didn’t workout for quite awhile and I’m definitely feeling out of shape, so I think I picked a good DVD to get me back on track.

Breakfast

Something about working out in the morning makes me crave hearty oatmeal and hot tea for breakfast, so I go with it … AAAI stuck with my current favorite combination.AAAASpeaking of food and Operation Motivation, I’m still on the lookout for new fun recipes to make!  I’ve been bookmarking things that appeal to me, and flipping through old Clean Eating magazines for inspiration.

I’m most excited to bake something each week because I really enjoy baking, but I rarely ever actually do it!AAAAJust for Fun

My sister sent me some pictures of my adorable little nephew, Walker, and I couldn’t help but share.  I haven't seen him since Christmas, almost right after he was born, and I’m sure I will barely recognize him whenever I get to see him again.AI especially love this picture!

AA

Hope your week is off to a good start! 

 image

What’s your favorite baked good??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections