Monday, March 14, 2011

Dinner, weekend, & catch up

Wow, is it really Monday night already? Most of the day, I’ve sincerely thought it was Sunday.

Dinner

Our cupboards were kind of bare tonight, so once again, we had a Quick & Easy Pasta dinner. However tonight, I couldn’t seem to kick my craving for sweet potato fries, so I had both!AAAAI know I said I would only get these sweet potatoes fries once in awhile, but so far, it’s a little more often than that. Whoops, haha.
I created a makeshift ketchup ramekin using a Pellegrino bottle capWinking smileAAAOur weekend

My parents headed back to Nebraska this afternoon, and we had a busy, and good weekend.  It was complete with shopping, eating, quilt shops (my mom even found the “best” quilt shop ever, right, Mom?), lots of hard homework (Erik), a random virus on my computer (made all better by my dad, thank goodness), and much more!

Tomorrow, it’s back to the grinding board, and I need to get back to my workouts, I have been slacking!

Catch-up

And now, Erik and I are off to catch up on America’s Next Great Restaurant, and Secret Millionaire.imageimage
What are you looking forward to this week?? 
(My birthday is on Friday, so I’m looking forward to a birthday date)Winking smile

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections