Sunday, February 27, 2011

Operation Motivation

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

I’m not sure where ours went, but it was a good one.  Erik spent most of Saturday doing homework, and I tried to be productive by doing a little work myself.  We’ve also been working on the Originally Organic Vending website that will be “official” pretty soon!

Operation Motivation

Now onto business … as I mentioned in my last post, I decided that I need to incorporate more of a solid routine into my day as I adjust to working at home.  And here’s the stipulations I’ve come up with so far:AAs I haven’t exactly been great at cooking lately (aka I’ve been eating more prepackaged foods than normal, such as cereals, and frozen Amy’s food), my first item of Operation Motivation is to:

- Cook at least one new recipe a week (a recipe that would be considered a “main dish”)

But I must say … I do love this Kashi cereal!AAAnd the rest:

-
Make at least one new baked good a week.

-
Workout at least 4 times a week.

- Get ready every morning!  Not gonna lie, thus far in my work at home career, I’ve sort of just gotten up, put on some sweat pants, eaten breakfast, and got to work.  So basically, this stipulation will include doing my make-up and hair so that I would be “presentable” as if I were going somewhere.

- Complete set of “main” chores every day.  Erik and I wrote up a list this weekend of things in our house we want to have cleaned/picked up every day so we stay on top of things.

I’ll be sharing more of each of these as I complete them, such as the recipes I choose, and workouts I do. 
I’m excited to get with it! Smile

Just for Fun

The other day while we were eating dinner, I looked up and saw this:
AAA AAAA
I still don’t know how to happened, but somehow Erik had a string of cheese hanging from his mouth to his glasses.  I was cracking up, and I felt the need to share it with the world, haha.

Remember my Spin! pizza post?

We ate at Spin! Neapolitan Pizza for the first time about a month ago, and I mentioned in my post we didn’t love the pizzas we got.  (Aka, Erik is sort of a NY pizza snob and he has a hard time adjusting to non NY pizza, lol).

Well shortly after my post, I was contacted by someone from the restaurant, and they offered us a coupon for free pizza to try them out again. I thought that was really nice of them, and I’m not about to turn down some free pizza coupons! We’re excited to give them another try!
B
So if anyone has any fun recipes that I cannot live without, please share! Smile

How was your weekend??

[image[2].png]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections