Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week in the lens of Instragram: Farm Aid Edition

Happy Weekend!

It’s been a busy end of week, hence the lack of my normal blogging schedule. I accidentally overbooked myself with work at the end of this weekend so I’m having to work some this Saturday and Sunday in my spare time.

Last night we went to a Farm Aid kickoff party. Since I don’t have time, due to work, to recap it this morning, here’s a quick Instagram version of our night … a complete version with real photos will be coming soon!

{Farm Aid 2011}

0bc4dd9b6c7648d989532ffe069ea629_7

{Kickoff party dinner full of local food}

FarmAid

We also have a couch surfer from Australia staying with us this weekend who is also going to Farm Aid! Here we are taking a cheesy picture with “veggie Willie”

{“Veggie Willie”}

FarmAid 3

{Farm Aid, complete with bales of straw and corn}

FarmAid 2

After checking out the kickoff party we took our couch surfer (who is also vegan) to FUD for dinner, and showed her around Kansas City a little bit.

Now I must work! Stay tuned on Twitter and Facebook for Farm Aid updates throughout the day! Have a great weekend!!

Not able to go to FarmAid?? Watch live online here, starting at 5 pm Central Time!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections