Friday, August 5, 2011

Share the Love & Coming up in KC: 8/5/11

Is it Friday already?? Have a great weekend!


{Coming Up in KC}

  • First Friday 
    • The obvious immediate event in KC … today is First Friday! Go out, eat food, see art, have fun.

{Share the Love}

Say What You Need To Say

The Granola Chonicles

Clean Eating Chelsey

  • Simple Mom
    • My friend Karen is always raving about Simple Mom so I finally had to check it out. While I don’t have kids yet, obviously, I really enjoy Tsh’s blog and you certainly don’t have to be a mom to benefit from it. There’s so many good resources on it, I almost don’t know where to start! Check it out, I think you’ll like it.

Simple Mom

And finally … Happy Friday!!

[image[2].png]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections