Monday, August 22, 2011

On the road again

Thanks, everyone, for all the positive feedback regarding the big change! I’m very excited for it, and can’t wait to grow as The Purple Carrot! As you can see, the URL still says lesleyliftinglife.com, but purplecarrotkc.com will get you here too.  It will actually default to purplecarrotkc.com soon, and very soon. 

And now onto our weekend.  As I’m sure many of you already know via The Purple Carrot, Facebook edition, we were in Nebraska visiting my family.  Here’s a quick photo recap.  Regular scheduled posting {whatever that is} will resume soon!

Food

A few food photos highlighting my mom’s delicious garden tomatoes and homemade salsa.  You just can’t buy tomatoes {or salsa} like that in the store, folks!

NE 3 NE 4 

Hand modeling credits go to my sister.

‘Shrooms:

NE 10

Picture Time!

My sister, me, my mom.

NE 1

My sister let me sift through her closet of unwanted clothes this weekend and I came home with quite a stack of “new” clothes.  That’s what sisters are for after all, isn’t it??

My mom is hiding in the back of this picture.  It’s become a bit of an odd tradition of ours during picture time, ha.

NE 2

Walker

And, finally, my favorite little guy, Walker. 

NE 11

NE 14

Walker 3

Walker 5

Look at that smile … I love it!

Walker 4

Walker 6 Walker

This last pictures is my absolute favorite! Who could resist that face?

Walker 7
Thanks for bearing with me on all those cute-nephew pictures!Winking smile

Coming Up

Lots of exciting things happening soon! First up on the agenda, the VegKC meet up group is going to FUD this Wednesday night.  If you’ve been around the blog for long, you probably know how much we love FUD.  Should be fun!!

What’s on your agenda this week?

 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections