Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Local goat yogurt

I’m glad you guys enjoyed the icee idea … I’m still LOVING it.  I’ve had kombucha icees the last three days.  It’s a perfect afternoon treat!

Local Goat Yogurt

Today I tried goat yogurt for the first time:AA I enjoyed it on a piece of local whole wheat toast topped with peanut butter and strawberry preserves. It was delicious!!
AAA B The yogurt is from Nannie Cheese Goat Products in Maysville, Missouri.AAA1 Love Grown Foods

As I previously mentioned, Love Grown Foods was kind enough to send me a package full of their granola to try out on Lesley Lifting Life.BBBB Cocoa Goodness:
C CCCC Sweet Cranberry Pecan:
DD CC Raisin Almond Crunch:
CCC D I really loved them all, and I’m not sure if I could even pick a favorite.  Though I must say, the almonds in the Raisin Almond Crunch were perfect!!

They’re all highly recommended. Thanks, Love Grown Foods.

Originally Organic Vending

We recently had a taste testing booth at an event of one the KC YMCA’s that our vending machines are in.

A couple months ago I was contacted by Build-A-Sign offering to review some of their products.  I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to have Originally Organic Vending signs for taste tests such as this!BB They were extremely helpful, and it was a very pleasant experience working with them.  The signs turned out perfectly!AABBB We shared a table with another vender who had a tablecloth, so we just propped the sign up next to us and our food.
AAA AAAA
Though the machine has been there for a few months now, it was very funny to hear how many people didn’t realize they had even gotten a new vending machine, and it was a welcomed surprise to them.

We got a lot of positive feedback, which is always great to hear!CCCC Thanks, Build-A-Sign!

P.S. A related giveaway may, or may not be pending!

What’s your favorite way to eat granola??

image_thumb15_thumb_thumb

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."C.S. Lewis

Disclaimer: I received the granola, and signs for free and my opinions are honest, and all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections