Monday, April 18, 2011

A little Monday fun

Happy Monday!

Another week has begun.  I spent my whole entire Monday working like crazy, so I’m not sure where the day went.  I got up at 5:30 and worked until about 8 p.m., with very few breaks. I even closed Facebook AND TweetDeck all day. Bonus points for that! I got a lot done, but now I feel a bit like a zombie without a life. 
Thus … a random post is bornSmile

KombuchaDD  Back when I very first tried Kombucha, I had no idea what it was, and I didn’t like it. In all fairness, I did pick a pretty nasty [in my opinion] flavor.  I don’t remember what it was but it was too “flowery” for me, and I don’t really like “flowery” tea to begin with, let along fermented flowery tea.

(For those of you that don’t know, Kombucha is basically fermented tea with many claimed health benefits).

It’s also a drink that I am beginning to love more and more.DDD Thus far, I’m a big fan of Kombuch Wonder Drink’s Niagara Grape flavor. I’m not kombucha connoisseur (like you, Matt & Heather), but I’m excited to try more flavors.DDDD Lunch

Lunch was a tad lame, but as previously mentioned, I worked like a crazy person today so didn’t have much time to deal with lunch.  The leftover Kashi frozen pizza in the fridge sitting next to the Greek yogurt called my name!BA I topped my yogurt with Love Grown Foods granola.  (They sent me some bags of granola to try out, which I will talk about more later … but for now, “I love it” should suffice).AAAAA And for a little Monday night fun …

Five Movies I Never Get Tired of Watching

1) Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe

2) Elf

3) Once

4) You’ve Got Mail

5) A Knight’s Tale
image image image image image

There are more, but that’s enough for now. What are five movies you never get tired of watching??

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections