Thursday, June 2, 2011

Smart Spaghetti

Happy June, everyone!

How did it all of a sudden become JUNE?!? I have yet to figure that out. Though I’m certainly not complaining … I love this time of year!

Spaghetti with Grilled Chicken

I’ve been a busy little bee working this week, and my wonderful husband has been helping me around the house.  Enter this spaghetti:3 pasta2

It was topped with grilled Organic Smart Chicken:

3 pasta chicken2

And this new {to us} pasta sauce:

3 pasta jar2

We thought it was pretty good, and really low sodium for a store bought sauce.

3 pasta jar

It was a delicious simple meal.  I love it when I work late only to walk out of my office and find dinner waiting for me.  My husband is a keeper, that’s for sure!

3 pasta3 3 pasta 3 pasta4

“Switch”ing it Up

And just  for kicks … here’s my latest favorite afternoon icee:

EEEE

If you can’t already tell, I like to try new fun drinks and The Switch has definitely climbed up to being one of my favorites!

C DDDD

I’m pretty stuck on black cherry right now.  The ingredients are simply:

“Ingredients: 100% Juice (Filtered Sparkling Water Sufficient to Reconstitute Juice Concentrates, Apple, Grape, Acerola and Cherry Juice Concentrates), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)”

Perfect for a healthy, carbonation fix!

EE

Watch out Izze, I love this stuff!
Hope everyone has a great Friday … we’re going to a Mumford & Sons concertSmile

image_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections