Thursday, June 23, 2011

Four Years Ago

I will now interrupt regular scheduled posting with this …

Today, June 23rd, marks Erik’s and my 4th year wedding anniversary!

I think it’s fun to look back over the past four years that have FLOWN by. Here’s some lovely sentimental commemoration pictures, ha, along with some marriage words of wisdom:

BB

To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the
wedding cup, whenever you're wrong, admit it;
whenever you're right, shut up.
Ogden Nash

image image

Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they
blossom when we love the ones we marry.
Tom Mullen

image

What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how
compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.
Leo Tolstoy

image image

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

image imageimage

I got gaps; you got gaps; we fill each other's gaps.
Rocky

(I had to include that last one … we like Rocky!)

image

What your favorite saying of relationship wisdom??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections