Friday, June 24, 2011

Share the Love: 6/24/11

Thanks everyone for the congrats on our 4th wedding anniversary, it made me happy to read all of your comments. Four years goes by fast, that’s for sure! We’ve been doing fun things all week to celebrate, and we’re getting ourselves a wonderful new kitchen gadget as well … stayed tuned for more info.

It’s now that time again for Share the Love!

{Share the Love}

Dairy Free Betty

  • The Ultimate Strawberry Lemonade on Heather’s Dish: This lemonade looks so delicious and refreshing with fresh summer lemons and strawberries! I’m definitely going to need to try it. (Hint: my new anniversary kitchen gadget will be very useful in making this).

Heather

  • Angela’s High Protein Quinoa Almond Berry Salad: Whenever I make Angela’s recipes, they always seem to be hits! I have yet to try one I haven’t made over and over again. This quinoa salad is so beautifully bright, and I plan on experiencing how delicious it is as well!

Oh She Glows

  • Amber Shea’s “Almost Vegan”: CONGRATS to fellow Kansas City blogger Amber for her exciting news that she’s going to be getting published writing her first cookbook! Her recipes always look delicious, I’m sure her cookbook is going to be amazing!

Almost Vegan

And it’s time for another glorious summer weekend! What are your weekend plans?

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections