Monday, October 18, 2010

Veggie rolls, soon-to-be Aunt Lesley

Today Erik and I are in KC and we just got done eating some veggie sushi rolls from Stix.  See?A They were pretty good, though I have yet to find a veggie sushi roll I absolutely love.  Any suggestions?

This weekend Erik and I were in Nebraska for my sister’s baby shower.  (She’s due in December).AAAMy lovely aunt and cousin picked out the cutest decorations, and everything looked really nice.BA1AA2And just for the record, Erik put together the fruit tray, slicing the pineapple and all ; )  I knew I married him for a reason.AAMy sister, soon-to-be nephew, and me.   AAAA Some more family and friends …

Friend Danelle, cousin Ericka, and myself.BBDanelle is practically our other “sister”.BBBDanelle, me, cousin Hilary, sister Karmon, and cousin Ericka.BBBBC CC       
It was a lot of fun seeing everyone, and the next time I go back to Nebraska, I’ll be an official aunt!!

image

9 comments:

  1. Awww, you are going to LOVE being an aunt!! Seriously, its one of the best feelings in the world and you'll honestly question how you could ever love something more than you love that child. ;)
    Congrats to your sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun shower! you and your sis are so cute...congrats soon to be auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww yay congrats on being an aunt! youre going to be an awesome aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your sister and to you for being an aunt (soon). Sounds like it was a great shower and great time spent with family and friends! I've only found a few veggie sushi rolls that were worth anything. Usually they're stuffed with the same old fillings. I have been to a couple of places that did stuff them with other things like marinated eggplant (yum).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your soon-to-be aunthood!

    I do love the cupcake labels that say "Jungle of Love." Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO exciting! You are going to be a wonderful Aunt. I know you will spoil that little baby to pieces. Your sister is looking fabulous. Great jungle theme. Love fresh fruit at parties <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute decorations! You and your sister look so much alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just have to say...I think your hair is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo the cupcakes look adorable and delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections