Sunday, November 13, 2011

VegKC meetup & Pinterest fun

Hi everyone! Hope your weekend was wonderful!

Ours was good, though I’m not sure where it went, didn’t it just start?? We went to a VegKC meetup on Saturday evening. The theme was a Thanksgiving potluck. I brought My New Root’s raw brownies, raw raspberry pie, Oh She Glow’s sweet potato casserole, and some roasted veggies. Also, I finally got to meet Jordan from The Nature of Jo for the first time in person! We’ve known each other online for a little while now and it was great to meet in “real life”. (She made delicious pumpkin spiced muffins … they were really good!)

And despite all that cooking and baking, I had no time for pictures. #Fail. Thus … I thought it was about time for some Pinterest fun! Without further ado … here’s some things I’ve been pinning lately:

Vintage + modern. I love this!!
From
Apartment Therapy.

449549775_u1QQtVHB_c 449552885_z12M9lyl_c

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There’s no place like home.
From
Tiny White Daisies.

460635997_kQBBOKOx_c

----------------------------------------------------------------

DIY Paint Sample Garland. I love this idea!
From
Julia’s Poppies Design.

4799651333_ed79bf5f22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes.
From Tumblr.com &
Bits of Truth … all quotes

484654696_YDfwa9yN_c484672321_AozjC3RV_c

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vintage Dishes. I have a sudden love for vintage dishes and bowls. Currently taking donations to start my collection.
From
Flikr & Country Home

5988339576_912dd07377_b img_vintagepyrexlg_1

Your turn!! If you have Pinterest, what have you been pinning lately?

Don’t be shy … share some fun Pinterest links!!

1 comment:

  1. That thanksgiving celebration sounds fantastic!! You brought so many yummy dishes! Not a pinner... But love the vintage bowls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections