Sunday, November 6, 2011

Earthquakes, The Mixx & Mini Cinnamon Rolls

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

I’ve been a bit of a bad blogger the past few days with really no excuse, but I am here to check in and say hey. First up on our weekend excitement ………… hello, earthquake in Kansas City!

On Saturday night we were sitting on the couch watching a movie when all of a sudden Erik says “stop shaking the couch” and I said, “I’m not!” Ha, he didn’t believe me until I planted both of my feet hard on the ground and we realized, yes, the couch was still shaking. At first we thought we were crazy or somehow it was the wind?? Then I thought … time to check Twitter. Sure enough, we felt the earthquake that was in Oklahoma! Crazy. Though it was nothing much, this Midwestern girl now gets to say “I’ve felt an earthquake”, ha. Did anyone else feel it? Tell me all about it!

The Mixx

In other news, a bit of our random weekend. After church on Sunday, we ate at The Mixx and ran a bunch of errands.

We both got their vegan curry sweet potato wrap. Heavy, but it’s hard to go wrong with sweet potatoes!

Mini Cinnamon Rolls

This weekend also involved several batches of very quick and easy mini cinnamon rolls and homemade sucanat powdered sugar.

Details and recipes coming very, very soon!

What did you do this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections