Monday, November 1, 2010

Long weekend festivities: Vending, Whole Foods, & vending

Thank you all for the Originally Organic Vending support on Facebook and in general … we really appreciate it!  Our website will be rolling out one of these days as well, and I’ll be sure to share when it does.

What a busy weekend! First off, Happy [late] Halloween!

We spent our whole Saturday doing vending stuff; looking at a machine, getting a new one dropped off and stocked at a YMCA, stocking others, etc etc. After a long day of running around, we satisfied our palates at the Whole Foods bar.A And with Honest Tea. 
BAA
I didn’t even intend to look like an Honest Tea ad in the above picture, it happened on accident.  Though I think I would be in an Honest Tea ad, haha, I do like them that much.  AAABut money sure helps!! 

Waiting for a guy to deliver the new machine we had purchased, we entertained ourselves with Annie’s  bunnies and weird faces.  (Not surprisingly, the weird faces were mostly Erik’s thing).  There was no one else around, otherwise we would have portrayed a much more professional and poised demeanor while on business, I promise!BB Fast-forward to today …

We’re in Kansas City yet again conducting vending-related activities, and what do you know, we grabbed some food from Whole Foods.  Surprise, surprise.  What can I say, they’re a quick and delicious option for veggie-friendly food.  A Honeydew hibiscus water with a grilled vegetable and hummus wrap. 

Or as the box says, “wra” ; )AA Though it seemed a bit salty, I loved this wrap due to its grilled veggie fillings.  If you haven’t noticed before on Lesley Lifting Life, grilled veggies are probably one of my all time favorite foods.AAAAnd now, back to sitting in the car watching Erik stock vending machines!

P.S.  Can I live here?
BBBCIMG_6820BBBB
   What did you do for Halloween??

image

14 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so clear- just beautiful. The wrap from whole foods looks amazing. Grilled veggies are totally one of my favorite foods too (or roasted or stir fry....). We had a mini halloween party and gave out LOADS of candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grilled Veggies are one of the most amazing things. I just had a very similar wrap from a great little cafe for lunch last week. I think I would have actually preferred mine to be a tad more salty though. We should have traded. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of grilled veggies too. Yum yum. We're boring and didn't do anything for Halloween. Well, I ran 9 miles, does that count ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that wrap! I need to make one soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love grilled veggies too! It's great topping for salads too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love grilled veggies too! It's great topping for salads too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with you on that honest tea quote...money sure helps! :)

    i had to work on halloween, so i was anti-dress up this year. i also went to a symphony concert the night before, which was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our nearest Whole Foods is a good 50 minute drive, at least. :( Too bad, they have such fun products. That wrap looked especially yummy, love the grilled veggies too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a busy weekend..but I bet you're really glad you and Eric get to spend time together, even if it is for "work".

    ReplyDelete
  10. That wrap looks amazing! Love the quote on the cap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you've been in some beautiful weather! Looks like you two are having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man, really want to know how can you be that smart, lol...great read, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That wrap!!! Looks so delicious, next time I go to Whole Foods I'm looking for one :)

    Jen
    http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always forget about Whole Foods food bar. There is a Whole Foods within walking distance from my office. that's a great idea when I forget to bring my lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections