Sunday, November 7, 2010

Absolutely nothing.

It’s been one of those weekends …

… one of those weekends where I can’t decide if I’ve been way too lazy, or if it was nice to be able to do almost nothing all weekend … maybe both, ha.  Either way, I have no regrets.

Due to my laziness, there was almost virtually no cooking in my household this weekend, and this blog post will probably reflect upon that fact!  Dinners consisted of Amy’s frozen pizzas and burritos.

However, I happened to have some pictures on my camera of this past week.  Enter: salads.A AA I love salads, because they’re so quick and easy, and with the right ingredients, oh, so delicious!  Both of them include freshly chopped veggies, spring mix, beans, walnuts, cheese, vinegar & oil.AAAThe highlight of my food this weekend was Friday night.  I worked overtime, and was so excited to come home to a warm plate of food, made by my wonderful husband, waiting for me.AAAA He even took a picture of it for me ; )  Stuffed butternut squash … yum!! 

What was the highlight of your weekend?

image

12 comments:

  1. I love weekends where you can do NOTHING and it feels good- its refreshing!!! those are NEEDED! that is awesome he took a pic of your dinner. . haha love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For being lazy, those salads sure do look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After all that working- sounds like a lazy weekend was totally in order. The stuffed BN squash looks amazing- nice job Erik!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your salads look delish, and kudos to eric for making such a fantastic meal..and taking a beautiful (def foodie) photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone needs a lazy weekend every so often--glad you enjoyed yours! And I need to find me a husband who will make stuffed bnut squash--yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's sort of how I feel about my weekend too. Chores will still be there though so no worries right? As long as it was a good weekend that's what matters most in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet of your husband to mar dinner! My weekend highlight includes a run with my youngest brother - we're running a half marathon in January together

    ReplyDelete
  8. The squash looks incredible, what was it stuffed with?

    Jen
    http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. yum, those salads look amazing! i'm definitely in need of a few salads right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes I have weekends where I do nothing and totally love it, and sometimes I have really busy weekends and love it, so I guess for me variety is key! This past weekend was great - a perfect balance of work and play.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That squash looks DEEEELICIOUS!
    And I'm allll about salads! SO easy and SO many things you can do with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections