Friday, April 26, 2013

Baby bump: 23 weeks

Another week by and here we are at 23 weeks!

Major highlight this week? Moving and kicking around is in full force and I’m loving it.
23 weeks
23 Weeks: Me
  • Overall: Not a whole lot of changes this week overall, minus the below comments ; )
  • Food:  I’ve had another pickle phase this week, a few bouts of nausea, and also some times when I’d like to eat everything in sight.  So, about like normal.
  • Bump: Baby movements and kicks are in full force now and I love it every time.  Today at work I could even look down and see my belly move … love it.
  • Mood: I’ve had quite a few cranky days this week for whatever reason. Maybe it’s all that moving around or our little girl having a growth spurt.  Poor Erik, ha.  At least it’s not the “norm” anymore.
23 Weeks: Baby
  • Baby’s age: 23 weeks
  • Baby’s size: size of a grapefruit; approximately 10.5 to 11.8 inches
  • Baby’s weight: 12.7 to 20.8 ounces
  • Her face is fully formed now -- she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out. She's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections