Friday, April 12, 2013

Baby bump: 21 weeks

And time continues to fly by! I remember about eight weeks ago when my friend at work found out she was having a girl and I just could. not. wait. until we got to find out.  Now here we are, over halfway through these 40'ish weeks.

21 weeks
21 Weeks: Me
  • Overall notes of the week:
    • Good week, I feel like it’s a fun time knowing the gender and now being able to feel her move!
    • Just this past Thursday night, I felt her move the most pronounced yet that I could feel it with my hand on my belly for the first time, like a kicking.  Erik was right next to me so I put his hand on my belly and she did it for him too. Those are the moments we say “whoa!”
    • Only one day this week with a little leg swelling.  Continue to down the water … check!
  • Food:  My eating is pretty much the same with a few days where I’m extra hungry.
  • Bump: That baby bump is growing. I’m at the stage where strangers are starting to ask when I’m due and/or staring at my belly when walking by.
  • Mood:  Still thankful, excited, and joyful.
21 Weeks: Baby
  • Baby’s age: 21 weeks
  • Baby’s size: size of a pomegranate; approximately 10.5 inches
  • Baby’s weight: approx 12.7 oz
  • She looks very much like she will at birth, only smaller. She’s now able to blink and her eyelashes and eyebrows are now formed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections