Monday, May 6, 2013

Baby bump: 24 weeks

24 weeks!

I’ve been spending a lot of time lately trying to build up a registry of things we’re going to be needing for baby.  I’m finding this lovely list (found on Pinterest) to be helpful for a general idea of “needs” and/or helpful first time baby items.  I’m also quickly learning everyone has vastly different opinions on what works and what doesn’t and like anything, I think it’ll be a matter of doing the best we can and then finding out what works best for our own routine and lifestyle.  For now … I fill my registry the best I can, ask questions, and get excited for what’s the come.
I love hearing about what others consider “must haves” with a baby, so bring ‘em at me!! What are/were your “must haves” or favorite products?? Smile
24 weeks
24 Weeks: Me
  • Overall: Had a doctor’s appointment this week and she measured “textbook” 24 weeks and her little heart was beating strong.
  • Food:  Overall very normal.  I’ve even introduced yogurt back into my life, as long as it’s warm in my oatmeal.
  • Bump: Baby kicks and movements are getting more and more frequent and noticeable.
  • Mood: Not much change here either.  It’s been exciting trying to build up a registry and imagine life with our little girl in our new house (that WILL get done before she arrives, knock on wood and pray some prayers!)
24 Weeks: Baby
  • Baby’s age: 24 weeks
  • Baby’s size: size of a cantaloupe; approximately 11.81 inches
  • Baby’s weight: approx 1.32 pounds
  • Her hair is beginning to change to the color that it will be at birth.  Her weight will double in the next four weeks and her lungs are developing and preparing for their first breaths.  Loud noises may startle baby causing a sudden jolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections