Sunday, April 21, 2013

Baby bump: 22 weeks

Time for the 22 week update!

22 weeks
22 Weeks: Me
  • Overall notes of the week:
    • I’ve been feeling our little girl more and more. It’s a lot of fun, and I’m excited to be feeling those little feet kicking even stronger as even more time goes on.
    • Been researching cloth diapers and it can be so overwhelming. Ha, there’s so many different brands, different types, different opinions that I can only take so much searching before I have to take a break and try again another day!
    • Picked up a few clothing items now that we know it’s a girl.  The fun has begun!
  • Food:  My mom and dad were visiting last weekend and my mom brought me a batch of her homemade cinnamon rolls. They are my favorite and that was definitely the highlight of my food week!! Still loving sausage, egg sandwiches, and chocolate.
  • Mood:  Ups and downs emotionally, as always, but definitely more and more “ups” at this stage of pregnancy.
22 Weeks: Baby
  • Baby’s age: 22 weeks
  • Baby’s size: size of a papaya; approximately 11.8 inches
  • Baby’s weight: approx 15.17 oz .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections