Friday, September 16, 2011

Coming Up in KC & Share the Love: 9/16/2011

It’s time for the weekend!! I haven’t done a “share the love” post in awhile, so I decided it was high time to share some blogs and links that I’ve been appreciating lately.

Coming Up in KC

Share the Love

  • My New Roots: I discovered this awesome blog pretty recently, and thus far I just love her recipes! I was already inspired to make raw raspberry cheesecake from her if that gives you any indication!

My New Roots

  • Cooking Up A Family: Courtney is not only an online blog friend, but I actually know her in real life! She’s a fellow Kansas City blogger. Her recipes always look delicious, I’m always jealous of her cute house revamps and she’s also the blogger behind A So-Called Runner.
    (For the record, I think she’s an actual runner, not just “so-called”Winking smile)

Cooking up a family

  • Every Little Thing: Stacy is a St. Louis blogger and in a lot of ways, I think we’re blogging twins! She helps out with the Slow Food St. Louis chapter and is always going on fun foodie adventures and talking about local food in St. Louis! We were even both at Farm Aid 2011 this year and didn’t even know it!

every little thing

What are you looking forward to that’s coming up??

P.S. Have a great weekend!!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections