Monday, September 26, 2011

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

Why hello, there! How was your Monday??

I’m still ready for Friday again, but my Monday did include delicious chocolate chip cookies, so it was a definite added bonus! I still want to work on this recipe, as it’s not quite what I wanted, but none the less … these are pretty stinkin’ tasty so it’s still worth a share! I promise.

Chocolate Cookie 1Chocolate Cookies 2

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup whole wheat flour
  • 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon sea salt
  • 1/2 cup vegan cane sugar
  • 1/4 cup cocoa powder
  • 2/3 cup almond milk
  • 1/2 cup agave nectar
  • 1/2 cup coconut oil
  • Vegan chocolate chips, to taste (I personally think the more the better!)

Instructions:

  • Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Mix dry ingredients together.
  • Mix wet ingredients together.
  • Combine dry and wet ingredients, place on cookie sheets and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.

Notes: I topped mine with some clear glaze and a little organic powdered sugar.

Chocolate Cookies 3

I think about 95% of our desserts are chocolate based … and I don’t mind one bit!

These cookies came out wonderfully fluffy and melt in your mouth.

Chocolate Cookies 6Chocolate Cookies

What’s your favorite dessert?

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections