Sunday, May 9, 2010

KC Picture Time & Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there!! :D

I wrote this post last year for my mom and to her I say, “I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living my mommy you’ll be!”   

Picture Time

I was looking through some recent pictures that I haven’t used and it sounded fun to post a collage of Kansas City pictures, so here we go …CCEEEEEEGrapefruits from Cosentino’s … this is our favorite go-to market when we’re near Power & Light District area.CCCCCCCToasted turkey sandwich from Whole Foods.  Erik stops and gets these a lot when he’s stocking our vending machines and he introduced me to them … so good!!     BBBBCCCCCC
My current absolute favorite ice cream,  Living Harvest Tempt’s coffee biscotti made with hemp milk …. I love it!D DD KC Star buildingEEEFUnion StationGFFFFFFDDHHH
A little KC by night …
GGGHHHHGGGG And that’s all! : )

Have a great week, everyone!! Any fun plans for this week?? My upcoming weekend is a busy one … bachelorette party on Friday, Erik’s graduating on Saturday, and a bridal shower on Sunday.

image

10 comments:

  1. That ice cream sounds great, I love going to Whole Foods to shop and eat lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trips to KC on the weekends. They are always filled with good food, beautiful scenery and fun times. ;)

    I keep seeing this ice cream but pass it each time. I'm just not sure and I can't spend $7 on a pint of ice cream that I don't know I will LOVE but now that you say it's good, I think I will try it! ;)

    Have a great week hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mama's day to you (fur baby mama :). KC looks so gorgeous. I really hope to get to visit there some day. And the WFs sammy looks fantastic. How is the weight training coming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS photos!!! I loved seeing them so thanks for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sandwich looks so good. I tend to go to the Hot Bar at Whole Foods and now I'm thinking I'm gonna change that. You have quite a busy week ahead of you. I just have work and hanging out with friends. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not seen that "ice cream" brand. i tried a sample of a coconut ice cream at Whole Foods yesterday. Made me realize that I miss ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos of KC make it look really appealing. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a splendid day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, it's Jennifer from Living Harvest. I'm so happy to hear that you are a fan of our frozen desserts. Thanks for all of your support!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections