Sunday, June 23, 2013

Checking In

Hello!

Thought I’d stop in for a small update of randomness … first off, hello, summer! Our weather seemed to know just when summer started as it was welcomed in with 90+ degree weather.

So what’s been going on around The Purple Carrot lately? Here’s some highlights via photos …

Father’s Day

When I found a onsie that said “Forget baby food, give my pizza”, I knew I had to customize it with my own photo and add the word “daddy” … and love how it turned out!

shirt2

This is such a cute book full of little “lessons” on raising a girl.  And how true they are! Ha.  Being an emotional female myself, I especially liked the ones that had to do with crying.  How true it is.

book first book 2

6th Year Wedding Anniversary

Today, the 23rd, is our sixth year wedding anniversary!  It’s hard to top last year’s awesome dinner at Jasper’s for our 5th anniversary, but we’re so very excited to be starting our seventh year together with our little girl and a new house … both soon to come to fruition.

We kept our celebration low key this year and went out to dinner at Westside Local.  If you’ve been around The Purple Carrot much at all, you know it’s one of our favorites! I used the “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it” mentality and got a grilled cheese with fries, ha.  But I also got a side of veggies so that has to count for something!

westside

And then Erik gave me this lovely assortment of treats.  Ha, he knows me well.  Now I just need to teach my pregnant self how to ration it out and not eat it all in one day ; )

970126_554759001229711_1411144591_n 995681_563857586986519_1602582881_n

Baby Borger

And in case you haven’t been following along on Purple Carrot Kids, thought I’d post pictures from the last two weeks of Baby Borger.  We’re at 31 weeks … getting ever closer to August 25th!

30 weeks 31 weeks
signature[4]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections