Sunday, June 16, 2013

Baby bump: 30 weeks

30 weeks! That sounds so very strange to say considering this whole thing only lasts about 40 weeks! Winking smile

My appointments are now every two weeks.  This past week at my last appointment everything was great.  She’s measuring right at 30 weeks and our smart little girl is even already positioned just how she should be! (To which I can attest, as her feet and legs have been making their presence very known near my ribs).
30 weeks
30 Weeks: Me
  • This week:
    • Good week, good appointment with the midwife (more details above).
    • Excited for my baby shower in Nebraska coming up in a couple weeks with my family.
    • I love chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
    • And lemonade.
    • Our house now has sheetrock so I’m feeling a bit better about our deadline. 
    • It’s not so easy to breath deeply anymore. But it all makes sense … there’s only so much room in there! Ha.
30 Weeks: Baby
  • Baby’s age: 30 weeks
  • Baby’s size: size of a cucumber; approximately 15.71 inches
  • Baby’s weight: approximately 2.91 pounds
  • Baby is now able to see, and even though it’s dark inside your uterus, the eyes are wide open and scoping out the environment.  Your baby’s brain is growing rapidly, due to which it will not gain much weight or height this week.  Red blood cells are now forming in your baby’s bone marrow. Fluid is now present in the air sacs inside the lungs to help your little one take its first breath at birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections