Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baby bump: 12 weeks

Here we are with Baby Borger’s photo debut at 12 weeks!  Our 12 week appointment is this Monday, the 11th, and I couldn’t be more excited to go in and hear that little heartbeat. Come on, Monday, get here! Until then …

12 weeks
12 Weeks Update
  • Baby’s age: 12 weeks, 1 day
  • Baby is as big as: A peach (3 inches long)
  • Me: Feeling good so far this week. Have a little lingering morning sickness that mostly comes by at night when it does decide to visit. I must say, though, I never had really bad MS.
  • Food: I think more than morning sickness, my general “ick” feeling as come from food aversions. The two main culprits? Chicken and yogurt. Eww!!!
  • Bump: I can definitely see my belly getting bigger, especially at nighttime when I’m stuffed of food and bloated on top of it all. A small bump appeared as early as about 10 weeks.
  • Mood: I’m a crank, to say the least. Just ask my husband. Really, I feel sorry for him. I’m mean, and it’s like I can’t help it.  So far, I’m easily irritated, certain smells make me gag and I get even more irritated (Chobani banana yogurt and the smell of the gym lingering on my husband when he comes home from work to name a few of the biggest ones). Of course, this also leads to many ‘a unexplained tears.  All in all, I guess I’m pretty normal then, ha.
That’s it for now! Back with more posts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

nRelate - All Sections